Ketika saya memandang masa depan, ia tampak begitu terang sehingga menyilaukan mata saya. Oprah Winfrey
______________________________________________________________________

RENUNGAN MENGENAI CINTA (Quote)

- fall in love is the first gate to enter artistic intelligence
- She taught me how to love, but not how to stop

- Love is like war; easy to begin but very hard to stop, Henry Louis Mencken
- A word from the lips of the person we love is apt to make everything else seem insignificant.
- In the world of love, intellect will be unemployed
- You know it's love when forever is not long enough
- A happy man marries the girl he loves; a happier man loves the girl he marries
- To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world
- Love is when hurting her will hurt you more
- Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever
- Love as though you have never been hurt before
- The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart
- When love is not madness, it is not love
- If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever
- A heart that loves is always young
- In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing
- Love makes time pass. Time makes love pass
- I hated him with a passion so deep, sometimes it felt like love, Terri Guillements
- At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet, Plato
- Do you love me because I'm beautiful, or am i am beautiful because you love me?
- Men always want to be women's first love - women like to be a mans last romance, Oscar Wilde
- We don't love to be loved; we love to love, Leo Buscaglia
- A life with love is happy, a life for love is foolish
- One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life, Sophocles
- Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with a tears

I don't care who you are..how you think or how you look like..your completion partner is out there.. waiting you, seeing around and wishing to touch you.. to appreciate..to feel amazed..to love and to complete you


If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday

to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine
knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you

Cinta tidak menyadari kedalamannya sampai saat perpisahan menjelang.
Kahlil Gibran

Persahabatan sering berakhir dengan cinta,
namun cinta tidak pernah berakhir dengan persahabatan
Charles Caleb Colton

 Cinta itu sekeping rahasia yang bersemayam dalam hati kita.
Blaise Pascal

Tidak ada yang lebih manis daripada mimpi cinta seorang remaja.
Thomas Moore  

Cinta membuat anda melupakan usia.
Jeanne Moreau